Create Inspiring Spaces
Designed specifically for vertical garden enthusiasts, Gro-Wall® 4.5 includes many new intuitive and with complete access and control. The new enhancements provide targeted watering control of individual plants, maximum water efficiency, last minute design changes and easy access to irrigation components.
Gro-Wall® 4.5 is the perfect tool for designers creating vertical landscapes and the perfect companion for it’s caretakers.
Gro-Wall® 4.5 Features
- Modular design, expand horizontally & vertically. Easy plant changes provides design freedom
- Large pot provides 6.5 litres for planting media and flourishing root growth
- NEW – The pot now has a secure locking mechanism
- Rapid Construction & Plant Installation
- Vertical & Horizontal Expansion
- Optimum Moisture Retention for Plants
- Self Supporting Structure
- No Framework Required
- Structurally Strong
- Easy To Maintain
A Modular System
Atlantis Gro-Wall® vertical garden system is truly modular with individual plant access and both vertical and horizontal system expansion. Combine modules to create vertical gardens in adverse outdoor environmental conditions or in regulated indoor environments.
- Easy Creative Planting Design, Easily change the design of your green wall
- Easy Individual Plant Access & Maintenance in Pots
Gro-Wall® 4.5 features IPI™ individual plant irrigation provision that allows conventional drip emitter and irrigation conduits to be installed within the Gro-Wall® framework. Each plant cell is irrigated directly via a drip emitter which is installed into the system.
The IPI™ provision conceals irrigation lines and drip emitters flush within the Gro-Wall® structure. Complete access is available to each drip emitter by removing the pot, allowing for easy maintenance and flow rate adjustments for each individual plant.