Gro-Wall® Slim Pro
The Gro-Wall® Slim Pro is a new vertical garden green wall system that is built on the success of the Gro-Wall® 4.5 product and provides significant improvements and a thinner profile making the system ideal for applications where space is limited.
The new features include built in drainage, planter tray locks automatically when inserted and the irrigation can now be mounted on the front of the unit as well as in the center of the unit.
The new planter tray is thinner and allows for 6 litres of soil media ensuring healthy plant growth and moisture retention.
Plant to plant irrigation is beautifully balanced providing evenly distributed irrigation to the plant below. It is also now optional, and can be blocked off to allow the water to drain away to a drainage outlet with the use of irrigation pipes. This feature is ideal for indoor applications where drainage outlets are not available or for applications that require plants to be contained so as to prevent plant disease spreading to other plants.
For more information please contact us.
Gro-Wall® Slim Pro Features
- Modular design, expand horizontally & vertically. Easy plant changes provides design freedom
- Large planter tray provides 6 litres for planting media and flourishing root growth
- NEW – The planter tray now has secure locking mechanisim
- Rapid Construction & Plant Installation
- Vertical & Horizontal Expansion
- Optimum Moisture Retention for Plants
- Self Supporting Structure
- No Framework Required
- Structurally Strong
- Easy To Maintain
A Modular System
Atlantis Gro-Wall® vertical garden system is truly modular with individual plant access and both vertical and horizontal system expansion. Combine modules to create vertical gardens in adverse outdoor environmental conditions or in regulated indoor environments.
- Easy Creative Planting Design, Easily change the design of your green wall
- Easy Access to Planter Trays for quick maintenance of plants and irrigation.
Gro-Wall® Slim Pro features IPI™ individual plant irrigation provision that allows conventional drip emitter and irrigation pipes to be installed within the Gro-Wall® framework. Each plant tray is irrigated directly via a drip emitter which is installed into the system.
The IPI™ provision conceals irrigation pipes and retains the drip emitters flush within the Gro-Wall® structure. Complete access is available to each drip emitter by removing the planter tray, allowing for easy maintenance for each individual plant.