Gro-Wall® Slim Line
The Gro-Wall® Slim Line is a new vertical garden green wall system that is built on the success of the Gro-Wall® range of products and provides a thinner profile making the system ideal for applications where space is limited.
-The new features include built in drainage and irrigation locking clips-
The new planter tray is thinner in depth and allows for 6 litres of soil media ensuring healthy plant growth and moisture retention.
Plant to plant irrigation is beautifully balanced providing evenly distributed irrigation to the plant below. The Planter tray features drainage outlets that can be connected to standard irrigation pipes for connection to a drainage locations on site. This feature is ideal for indoor applications where drainage outlets are not available near the green wall vertical garden installation.
Gro-Wall® Slim Line Features
- Modular design, expand horizontally & vertically. Easy plant changes provides design freedom
- Large planter tray provides 6 litres for planting media and flourishing root growth
- NEW – The planter tray now has secure locking mechanisim
- Rapid Construction & Plant Installation
- Vertical & Horizontal Expansion
- Optimum Moisture Retention for Plants
- Self Supporting Structure
- No Framework Required
- Structurally Strong
- Easy To Maintain
A Modular System
Atlantis Gro-Wall® vertical garden system is truly modular with individual plant access and both vertical and horizontal system expansion. Combine modules to create vertical gardens in adverse outdoor environmental conditions or in regulated indoor environments.
- Easy Creative Planting Design, Easily change the design of your green wall
- Easy Access to Planter Trays for quick maintenance of plants and irrigation.
The planter also has connector inlets that can be used to connect water or irrigation lines with efficient drainage. Plant-to-plant irrigation is perfectly balanced, generating uniform irrigation at all levels of the system.